Residential Management Services
Enjoy the benefits of property ownership without the hassles.
Real estate is one of the best investments you can make. But property ownership is rarely hassle-free. Sometimes tenants damage your property or don’t pay their rent, or you need a plumber in the middle of the night. The paperwork and legalities of leasing your property can be overwhelming.
For those who want the benefits of ownership without the headache of day-to-day management, Trident property management is the answer. Here’s why:
Trident’s philosophy is to care for your property as though it were our own – with Trident Loving Care (TLC). We cater to the needs of both owners and their tenants to ensure mutually satisfying landlord/tenant relationships.
For owners, we make real estate investing as simple as reading your monthly statement and receiving your check. Relax and let Trident professionals handle all the details:
- Tenant screening
- Financial accounting
- Property inspections
- Maintenance coordination
When you select Trident to manage your property or properties, you can expect the highest standards of performance. We take a great deal of pride in our work and a genuine interest in keeping our clients — both owners and tenants –- happy.
Our property managers are well informed about landlord/tenant law and they continue to educate themselves by attending management classes and meetings.
The Trident rental agreement was designed exclusively for our use and is unique to Trident.
Our lease agreement provides a high degree of protection for the property owner by:
- Spelling out a clear set of standards and polices tenants are required to follow.
- Identifying clear enforcement actions owners can take if a tenant fails to comply with the rental terms.
If desired, Trident can handle your new leasing or re-leasing contracts and transactions. We’re experts at finding and screening tenants. Let us save you time and money by filling your empty rental units with qualified tenants.
Trident’s property management services include:
- Comprehensive interior property reviews conducted each time a tenant moves into or out of a property
- Interior inspections conducted at least once per year during each tenant’s occupancy (Can be performed more often at the owner’s request)
- Exterior property reviews conducted each time there is a change in tenancy
- Drive-by inspections performed regularly to generally monitor the exterior condition of your investment
When owners call to ask about our service they are often comparing fees with other companies. The fee tends to be the first concern many owners have. Trident’s fees are reasonable and very competitive. Some companies charge more than we do, some charge less.
Trident does not offer a “one-fee-fits-all” package. We recognize that owners have unique financial, professional and personal goals for their investments. Therefore, we tailor our services and associated fees to each individual client.
We will work with you to formulate a management plan that maximizes your investment income potential with the appropriate level of cost-efficient management.
- Strong owner protection through Trident’s industry-leading lease agreement
- No hidden fees
- No fees for monthly or annual financial statements
- Statements sent via email or first-class mail (owner’s choice)
- Free bill payment service
- Competitive rates
- Discounts for managing multiple properties
- No mark-up on invoices, nor do we accept vendor rebates or kick-backs
- Competitive/marketplace rent assessments
- Multimedia effort for new/replacement tenant attraction
- Quality pre-screening of applicants
- Thorough inspections of your property, inside and out
- 24/7 on-call maintenance
- Timely collection of rent
- Proactive rules enforcement
- Positive communication with tenants
- Bi-lingual staff members available
We’re confident you will be happy with the results you receive from Trident.
Whether you are considering professional management for the first time or you are looking to change firms, contact us for a free no-obligation quote for management services.
Contact Us or call us at (530) 751-7040 for more information. We look forward to consulting with you about your needs and make the best possible management recommendations for your property.